AV : Converter : VGA to HDMI : USB Audio : Cab-FL-1021-250-vga : Prime
VGA to HDMI Adapter with USB Audio & Power
Convert from Desktop/ Laptop/ Notebook/ Computer/ PC/ HD TV-box to HDTV/ Monitor/ Projector
- Convenient way to connect PCs, Laptops with VGA to displays
- With built-in chipset, convert VGA and USB audio analog signal to HDMI digital signal without signal loss
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920x1080
- Maximum portability with USB power/audio, and compact, lightweight design
- Simple installation, no extra power adapter needed, plug and play.
VGA to HDMI Video adapter
- Connects the VGA input from your laptop, Desktop to the HDMI output of a monitor, projector or HDTVs etc.;
- With built-in chipset, convert VGA and USB audio analog signal to HDMI digital signal without signal loss;
- VGA analog video + analog audio signal input with standard HDMI digital signal output;
- Transmits audio signal from the USB on the computer and embeds it to the HDMI output along with video;
Supports Full HD monitors
- Supports synchronized video and audio over one cable
- With resolutions including high definition 1080p, up to 1920x1080.
How To Use:
Insert the VGA interface into the computer(desktop or laptop) or other equipment with the VGA output.
Plug the USB connector into the related interface of computer.
Insert The HDMI female connector into one HDMI cable (male to male), the HDMI cable is sold separately. Then connect HDMI cable to displayer/monitor and projector or other devices with HDMI interface.
There are many HDMI interfaces among the current HDTVs. Generally, it appears HDMI1, HDMI2, HDMI3. Before connecting this product to HDTV, you need use remote control to select corresponding HDMI output interface on the TV screen. (For example, if you connect this product to HDMI2 interface, you should use remote control to select HDMI2 on your TV screen.) Otherwise, the image signals on your computer will not be transferred to TV.
- Supports VGA video input formats: VGA, XGA, SVGA, SXGA, UGA; Support HDCP 1.2 Version.
- HDMI output format: up to 1080/60Hz (output and input format SYNC and frequency SYNC); VGA input format: 800 x 600/1024 x 768/1280 x 720/1280 x 768/1280 x 800/1280 x 1204/ 1360 x 768/1600 x 1200/1920 x 1080@60Hz 640*480; Video output: HDMI signal, supports HDMI 1.3b.
- Supports 165MHz/1.65Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
- Supports 8bit per channel (24bit all channel) deep color.
- Connector A: VGA, HD15 (15pin High Density D-Sub) - Male
- Connector B: HDMI (19pin) - Female
- The USB cable length: 5.1in
- The VGA cable length: 4.8in